Structural Engineering London
Structural engineering is a substantial part of the work that we do and is by its very nature at the heart of much of the building work that we undertake whether we are working with commercial or domestic clients.
We have a highly qualified team of engineers with many years of experience within the field of structural engineering. They play a significant role in both the design and construction of any projects that we undertake, working alongside a team of architects and other professionals in order to create the sort of designs that deliver solutions for our clients that are not only innovative but also very cost effective.
What structural engineering do you Cover?
We offer a wide range of structural engineering services including:
- The design of superstructures and substructures
- From project inception to completion we can offer advice and design solutions.
- We have the resources to undertake a wide variety of projects of all sizes.
- We can design structural engineering plan in respect of new, existing and historic buildings, this includes extensions and adaptations
- We can offer advice on temporary works and installation
- We can provide an in-depth experience of different types of structures and materials
- We use advanced 3-D modelling design techniques
- Building Information Modelling
- We have the option to integrate an in-house civil engineering capability
- We have extensive experience in a number of different procurement routes including JCT, PPC2000, NEC, PPP and PFI contracts
What expertise do we have ?
As a company, we absolutely passionate about any work that we undertake. We believe in sound engineering, and whether we are working on the simplest engineering challenge or the most complex, we ensure that all of our expertise is applied to the work that we do.
Our expertise in the field of structural engineering encompasses all types of structural projects – we have worked on everything from new builds of private homes, loft conversions, including any timber joist work that might be necessary to regenerations of business properties
We are able to work on a variety of structures; temporary, historic or new. We take care in all the work that we do and draw on the very latest design techniques when it comes to any projects that we undertake.
In our line of work we are all too often called upon to solve structural challenges for some of the more unusual projects that are out there and as with any task that we undertake we will tackle these challenges with a high level of professional to ensure the full satisfaction of our clients.
We can also offer you a complete structural steel connection design service that includes structural steel fabricators and main contractors. We have a specialised connection design team with a wide variety of industry experiences which enable us to better understand how to design connections that are structurally sound.
From steelwork to steel framework we have developed a number of tools that enable us to make an evaluation of multiple connection alternatives to ensure that we chose the ones that is mort economical, efficient and of course safe for our clients. We are also well versed in a number of different software programs that will enable us to work on any particularly difficult or complex connections, ensuring that they can not only be fabricated but also erected in the field.
If you are looking for a company with a highly professional approach who can assist you with all aspects of structural engineering relating to your project, then contact a member of our team. We have all the necessary experience to assist you and would love to discuss how our company can help you with your net project.