We understand that in some cases we may be able to optimize the head height of a loft conversion by installing floor joints that are flat and placed in close proximity with one another. This gives the same structural performance and a benefit that will be perceivable with every day use of the space.
We also work very hard to offer structured solutions that minimize the cost of the party wall agreements. This means that our clients can save a lot of money simply because we design and implement structural alterations that don’t impact the party walls. We are aware that sometimes small conversions can make a big difference in the quality of value and the final results.
What to Expect When Working with AC Designs
In the design stage of the lift conversion, you can expect the following from us;
- We will try to make the most of your property’s potential with the loft conversion specialists for planning and designing.
- Plan your loft conversion until we end up with a smooth hassle-free process
- Ensure that all the building regulations for your loft conversion approved for work to begin
- We will use our in-house team of professionals for the most relevant technical competence required for your loft conversion.
- We will also prepare all the relevant documentation for your loft conversion
Once we’re past the planning stage, we move on to the actual building. Here’s what you can expect to us during the building stage;
· We will provide you with the best contractor team to begin work on your loft conversion as soon as the plans are complete.
· We will also have a structural expert on-site to direct the construction process and ensure safety and compliance standards are met.
· We guarantee that we will only use the best tradespeople on site at any given time. We vet every one of our professionals from electricians, plumbers, decorators and carpenters and many more.
· We also give you access to exclusive finishes including the latest in porcelain tiles and staircases
· At the end of the building process, you’ll get the best from your loft conversion including head room, insulation, light and finishes.
For all of these factors to come together our ability to coordinate and manage the project from start to finish must be impeccable. Here’s what you can expect from us in terms of project management;
· All our loft conversion projects have a specialized project manager with the necessary experience to oversee the project from start to finish.
· Our project manager will ensure health and safety, planning authorities; party wall procedure and neighbors are professionally and promptly managed.
· The project manager will also be responsible for optimizing orders, building regs visits, all the personnel on site and other arrangements including time management to ensure the project is completed on time.
· We also work around your home to minimize the disruptions and ensure that you can keep living or move in as soon as possible.
· The project manager for your loft conversion will follow our tried and tested clear decision making process to ensure that they remain on top of what’s happening at the site.
To make all of that possible, we are aware of the need for open and honest communication with our clients. That’s why we maintain an open line of communication in various means to ensure that you can clearly express what you need and we can communicate our ability to deliver in the desired time.